Frisco, TX | Full-Time Position
Scoreboard Ventures is looking for a driven, experienced, and passionate Social Media Strategist to join the marketing team to shape the future of Scoreboards Ventures’ brands, including 1GNITE Solutions, and further build an ecosystem of engaged followers.
Scoreboard Ventures is a private venture capital firm with a portfolio of assets in the sports, eSports, golf, fishing, outdoors influencer space.
If you are a highly motivated and creative individual with an in-depth understanding of the social landscape, have a passion for creating high-quality and engaging content, and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
As a Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for leading the strategic development as well as drafting and editing social media content, of all social media platforms for Scoreboard Ventures’ brands.
Social Media Strategist Principal Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a multi-channel social media strategy that will drive awareness of Scoreboard Ventures’ brands’ offerings, grow and inspire followers, and increase engagement
- Strategize, develop, plan and implement social media programs for Scoreboard Ventures’ brands
- Provide social media strategy and support for tier 1 launches, campaigns, and programs
- Evaluate current Scoreboard Ventures’ brands’ social media performance and recommend emerging channels and approaches
- Lead digital community-building and provide recommendations to repurpose follower content that will reinforce brand-specific messaging
- Develop budgets for all social media outlets
- Share best practices and approaches across the Scoreboard Ventures’ brands Marketing teams
- Create visually appealing, multimedia content that can be used across social channels
- Manage social analytics and regularly report on traffic, conversion, channel growth, competitive analysis, etc
- Identify up and coming social “influencers” to partner with on key initiatives
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
Social Media Strategist Position Requirements
- 3+ years experience in B2Band B2C social media and content marketing
- Bachelor’s Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, or relevant field
- Deep understanding of all social media channels (both paid and organic) including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit, and TikTok.
- Understanding of industry best practices/benchmarks and knowledge of emerging social channels
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset, innovative ideas, comfortable voicing new ideas
- Data-driven: Ability to track, measure, and report social media performance and insights
- Experience managing budgets, allocating resources for profitability
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in building advocacy programs that encourage customers/partners to share their experiences with the company through their own social channels
- Base knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices
- Agile and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, including experience of working with senior-level staff and executives
- Knowledge of the sports, outdoors industry, including golfing, and fishing lifestyles a plus
- Previous experience working in an agency a plus
$45,000 to $55,000
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance and paid time off
- Professional development program
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- On-site exercise facility
- Covered parking
Scoreboard Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Scoreboard Ventures takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this position, contact Vanessa@1GNITE.com